Posted by Tiffy6666 | 0 comments

Free Human Editor!

Hey Guys,
So as many of you may or may not know, I started university this year. I'm studying Computer Science. I'm not sure what to think to be honest, I like it, but I miss writing. It's all programming and maths and no lovely drawling essays. So here it is. A chance to have me as your little grammar Nazi angel on your shoulder. I want to edit things. Send me things! I may not have experience but I'll do it for free. Also I'm a critical, fresh reader so I spot things that people who edit as their job miss. So please, I'm asking you to help me build a portfolio of essays, paragraphs, articles and things I've corrected. I am not doing this for money. You can pay me if you really want because hey a student's got to eat but really I just want to try my hand at this and gain some experience. So please help me. :)

Thanks, ILY!

Laura xxxx

0 comments :

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets