Posted by Tiffy6666 | 0 comments

Bookhaul #2

I HAVE A MAYJAH BOOK HAUL. Look what arrived in my postbox this morning! The books on the left cost me €27 from Asda.com and the books on the right were picked up from various charity shops/second hand book stores for a mere €12 all together!


So add these to my TBR list at the mo and here's what you get.

MY TBR LIST:

  1. Forever Black by Sandi Lynn
  2. The Demon Trappers Series by Jana Oliver(These won't have priority as I've read them before.)
  3. Tick Tock by James Patterson
  4. Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner
  5. Alone by Lisa Gardner
  6. The Maximum Ride Series (Books 1-4) by James Patterson
  7. Uglies by Scott Westerfield
  8. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  9. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (Abridged version)
  10. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
  11. Red Riding Hood by Blakely Cartwright & Johnson
  12. Secret, Lies and Locker 62 and Lil Chase
  13. The Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
  14. Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess and
  15. Heist Society by Ally Carter.
  16. Eyes of Ember by Rebecca Ethington (Ebook)
I'm currently reading The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead and I apologise for taking my time but I'm enjoying it. Also I spotted the books to the above right, in a bookshop in Dublin and I plan on buying them as soon as I have the money, because they are BEAUTIFUL. Starting with the Brother's Grimm. Until next time :)

0 comments :

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets