Posted by Tiffy6666 | 0 comments

Alphabet of Awesomeness (Pearls of Wisdom #1)

So today I'm going to do a new(ish) kind of post. I've done some of these previously but today's the first official 'Pearl of Wisdom'. I'm going to do an alphabet of things I can't live without and things I've learned in life. So here goes.

A: Art. Can't live without it, drawing, painting everything funky!
B: Books. Duh! I can't believe I actually had to think about this one! :/
C: Calendars. God, I would be so lost without mine. I have four, these include a study one with all important college open days and the Irish fire brigade one for charity, I wonder which one is my fave?
D: Disney films. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the Princes!
E: Edward Cullen. Nope just kidding! Eyeliner!! I love Maybelline's little gel pot at the mo, but can never get it even! Anyone else have this dilemma?
F: Fairytales. Same as with Disney movies. Am currently obsessed with 'Grimm' and 'Beauty and the Beast' (The Tv shows)
G: Glee. I actually prefer TV to real life.
H: Hair. I'm addicted to messing with my hair. My products include : Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner, Tresemme heat protector spray, Sun-in (I know it's bad for my hair but it makes it so golden!) and yeah well that's about it..
This one looked cosy!!
I: Internet. Self- explanatory.
J: Jumpers. I love my hoodies. For some reason I'm cold all the time!!
K: Kat's Creations. (YouTube it!)
L: Love. You gotta give it to get it. I try I really do!!!

M: Me kind of but in a none-vain way, if that's possible. I respect my self and everyone else should aswell. (Respect themselves, not me. Well me as well but.. Moving ON!)
N: Next. Knowing when to move on.
O: OMG moments. Okay they mainly happen in my fave tv programmes or books but who cares? Same dif right?
P: Ponytails. They're just the perfect hairstyle right? Quick, easy and sometimes elegant.
Q: Quirkyness. Just pretty much explains why I am so weird.
Not how I look when running!
R: Running. Only recently started doing this, and I may look uncoordinated but I don't care! It's a great great feeling!
S: Sitting on my a**. I love this just as much as the above mentioned activity.

T: Tiffy6666. My pseudonym. Seriously. I use this for everything!
U: Undead creatures. Vampires. Sookie Stackhouse, Morganville, Vampire Academy, Gah everything that is important!
V: Vlogging. You-Tubers will understand that there are some things a blog will never capture.



W: Weight. Understand that it's not everything.
X: Xylophones. What's not to love? Sorry I couldn't think of anything!!
Z: Zing! Post finished.

By the by, what do you think of the new look? And what about all the cool stuff to play with over there -> ? Too cluttered? Wanna see more? Let me know! Until next time x

0 comments :

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets